At the centre of the Tyrolean Alps, in a residential street in Innsbruck, is the Hotel Zillertal. This good-value family-run hotel is an ideal base for enjoying the slopes of the surrounding mountains, as well as the hustle and bustle of this lively Austrian city.
You’ll notice the hotel a mile away, with its red and orange exterior, so you don’t have to worry about missing it. Step inside and you’ll be greeted by warm, clean and functional rooms filled with all the necessities – a welcoming haven after a busy day on the slopes. They have nice big windows, too; some windows even have views from one of the Olympia Skiworld ski jumps.
Downstairs you’ll find a lobby, bar and lounge, and a dining area that serves up a buffet breakfast each morning. The staff are welcome and friendly and are more than happy to help with any questions you might have – whether it’s about the ski bus times, the best restaurants in Innsbruck or the liveliest late-night haunts. There’s also free WiFi throughout which is great because, these days, who can live without it?
- Located in a relaxed residential road close to the centre of Innsbruck.
- Catch the ski bus from outside to the 9 ski resorts that surround the city.
- 15 minutes' walk to the centre of Innsbruck
- 7km away frorm the Nordkette-Seegrube (accessed by ski bus)
- ski bus stop outside hotel
- 4 minutes' walk to the train and bus station
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone and hairdryer.
- Twin room (22m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Single room (12m²) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- hotel bar and lounge
- free WiFi
- internet terminal
- ski room with heated boot rack
- buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy