At the centre of the Tyrolean Alps, in a residential street in Innsbruck, is the Hotel Zillertal. This good-value family-run hotel is an ideal base for enjoying the slopes of the surrounding mountains, as well as the hustle and bustle of this lively Austrian city.
You’ll notice the hotel a mile away, with its red and orange exterior, so you don’t have to worry about missing it. Step inside and you’ll be greeted by warm, clean and functional rooms filled with all the necessities – a welcoming haven after a busy day on the slopes. They have nice big windows, too; some windows even have views from one of the Olympia Skiworld ski jumps.
Downstairs you’ll find a lobby, bar and lounge, and a dining area that serves up a buffet breakfast each morning. The staff are welcome and friendly and are more than happy to help with any questions you might have – whether it’s about the ski bus times, the best restaurants in Innsbruck or the liveliest late-night haunts. There’s also free WiFi throughout which is great because, these days, who can live without it?
- Located in a relaxed residential road close to the centre of Innsbruck.
- Catch the ski bus from outside to the 9 ski resorts that surround the city.
- 15 minutes' walk to the centre of Innsbruck
- 7km away frorm the Nordkette-Seegrube (accessed by ski bus)
- ski bus stop outside hotel
- 4 minutes' walk to the train and bus station
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone and hairdryer.
- Twin room (22m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Single room (12m²) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- hotel bar and lounge
- free WiFi
- internet terminal
- ski room with heated boot rack
- buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy