Ideal for those seeking a small, quality hotel in a quiet location, the Büntali is very popular with our guests. Run by the welcoming Türtscher family, it offers modern comfort combined with excellent food and service.
- Location In a quiet location close to the main square in the heart of Galtür village, the Büntali is 100m from the ski bus stop.
- The ski bus goes to both the Galtür and the Ischgl ski areas from there.
- Comfortable lounge and bar area with open fireplace
- Bright and airy restaurant looking out over the garden area
- Leisure area with two saunas, steam room and infrared cabin Free
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Car parking Free
- Steam room
- Car parking - indoor
- Official rating: 4
- 25 Superior Austrian twins sleeping up to 4 have bath, separate WC, lounge area and west or south-facing balcony.
- Singles with shower are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish including vegetarian option plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy