Ideal for those seeking a small, quality hotel in a quiet location, the Büntali is very popular with our guests. Run by the welcoming Türtscher family, it offers modern comfort combined with excellent food and service.
- Location In a quiet location close to the main square in the heart of Galtür village, the Büntali is 100m from the ski bus stop.
- The ski bus goes to both the Galtür and the Ischgl ski areas from there.
- Comfortable lounge and bar area with open fireplace
- Bright and airy restaurant looking out over the garden area
- Leisure area with two saunas, steam room and infrared cabin Free
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Car parking Free
- Steam room
- Car parking - indoor
- Official rating: 4
- 25 Superior Austrian twins sleeping up to 4 have bath, separate WC, lounge area and west or south-facing balcony.
- Singles with shower are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish including vegetarian option plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy