Chalet La Petitta is located in Jouvenceaux/ Sauze d’Oulx in ski resort Via Lattea. Skiing in Italy stands for long prepared slopes, nice Italian cappuccino and lunches in one the many mountain restaurants and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. La dolce (ski) vita!
Chalet La Petitta is located in the centre of the small town Jouvenceaux (1200 m), 1500 m from lively Sauze d’Oulx. There are two bars / restaurants close to the chalet to have a drink after skiing. Sauze d’Oulx is famous for its apres ski, you can take a free bus (until 6pm) or taxi. Jouvenceaux is an authentic town with renovated houses and small streets. In the middle of all this is Chalet La Pettita located, right at a little square with a fountain. The ski lift is only 150 meter away from the chalet, no waiting in line. The slope that brings you back to Jouvenceaux is maintained with snow machines and should be no problem for intermediate skiers. Beginners can take the skilift back to the chalet.
Chalet Petitta is unique due to its on-site restaurant (the cave). On one side there is a comfortable lounge, on the other side the dining area. There are enough dining tables, for bigger groups we can put the tabels together. The ambiance is rustic and authentic (13th 14th century). The chalet staff will serve breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner here. In the on-site bar (no self- service) we can organise an apres ski night, music and ipod-docking station are available.
In total there are 3 floors with 8 bedrooms. Every floor has its own entrance which gives you privacy, the cave (restaurant) makes it a great chalet for groups as well. There are 3 double rooms, 1 triple room, 2 familyrooms for 3 or 4 people, 1 familyroom for 5 and 1 family room for 6 people. All rooms are decorated differently, and all bedrooms are ensuite. The double also be made into 2 singles beds. The entrance to the restaurant is on the outside. (6-8 meter).
Cave and reception, lounge, restaurant, bar and 2 toilets. Facilities: WIFI, wii nintendo, dvd-player and tv (cabel). Level ground floor
Bedrooms 1, 2, and 3. Facilities: internet access (via cabel) and tv (satellite). Level ground floor
- Bedroom 1: double bed, single bed and a 1pers sofabed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet
- Bedroom 2: double bed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Handicap accessible room
- Bedroom 3: double bed and single bed. Bathroom with shower toilet and bidet
- Bedrooms 7 and 8. Facilities: TV (cable). Level ground floor
- Bedroom 7: Double bed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. A smaller room
- Bedroom 8: Double bed, single bed and a 1pers sofabed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Balcony
These rooms (7 and 8) have been recently renovated
Bedrooms 4, 5 and 6. Facilities: internet access (cable) and tv (satellite). Level first floor
These bedrooms are a little bigger than the others, 2 bedrooms have an extra mezzanine (an extra lowceilinged floor). The low ceilinged mezzazine (1.50 m) has 2 beds that are suitable for adults, but take note of the height of this room.
- Bedroom 4: double bed and a single bed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Mezzanine with 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5: double bed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Balcony
- Bedroom 6: double bed. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Balcony. Mezzanine with 4 single beds
This chalet is perfect for bigger groups ( 16 to 26 people) but also for small groups( groups of 4, 6, 8 or 10). The seperate entrance and lockable rooms give you privacy. Our chalet staff will welcome you, keep the common rooms clean and they will serve you breakfast and dinner. In some low season weeks we also offer a bed and breakfast rate.
- Unique “cave” restaurant and bar
- Housebar. No self service, open from 4.30 – 10.30 pm. (or otherwise, to be discussed with chalet staff)
- Professional kitchen which the chalet staff shall use for creating delicious meals
- Nintendo Wii
- Catered chalet formula except for in certain low season weeks
- 8 bed- and bathrooms, 10 toilets. Maximum number of people staying: 26
- TV: satellite in rooms and cable in cave, rooms 7 and 8
- Internet: WIFI in cave and trough cable in rooms 1/6, no internet in rooms 7 and 8
- DVD player
- Garden and Balcony (some of the rooms)
- Standard beds made with sheets, duvet and towels
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc