The Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria is one of the most iconic hotels of Cortina and has been since 1892 when the original 'Villa Vittoria' was transformed into one of the resort's first hotels. This elegant hotel is located in the centre of Cortina and holds the most sought after address, No. 1 Corso Italia, which is the main pedestrianised street that runs through the centre of the town where people go to see and be seen!
With superb facilities such as the attractive and spacious bar/lounge with its roaring fireplace the hotel provides a cosy and pleasant ambience. Take time to admire the old photographs of the original hotel and Cortina which are displayed with pride throughout the hotel.
At the end of the day head for the small spa area, perfect for reviving those tired muscles. Once suitably refreshed you can make your way down to the restaurant with its antique wooden beams and wood-panelling which create intimate surroundings to enjoy your evening meal. All meals are meticulously prepared and served by the friendly Inghams Chalet Hotel team.
- No. of rooms: 37
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Ski-room, Dining room with windows over-looking hotel’s garden
- Main entrance; Reception, lounge/bar, separate” stube” & reading room; lift to all floors ( except the 5th)
- Small spa with sauna
- Room 103: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
- Rooms 104 & 105: Double with bath/wc & balcony
- Room 106: Twin with shower/wc & balcony
- Room 107 (sleeps 2-3): Twin/Triple with bath/wc (twin room plus 2 singles in a separate alcove)
- Suite 102 (sleeps 4): 2 twin/Double rooms, each with en suite bath/wc plus separate living-room with sofa & balcony
- Rooms 201: Twin/Triple with bath/wc (twin room with single in separate alcove)
- Rooms 202: Twin/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (twin room with single in separate alcove)
- Room 207: Double/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (double room with single in separate alcove)
- Room 203: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
- Room 205: Double with bath/wc & balcony
- Room 204: Single with shower/wc & balcony
- Room 206: Twin with shower/wc & balcony
- Room 208: Double with bath/wc
- Rooms 301,302 & 305 (sleeps 2-3): Double/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (double room plus single in separate alcove)
- Room 309 (sleeps 2-3): Twin/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (twin room plus single in spate alcove)
- Room 303: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
- Room 306: Single with bath/wc & balcony
- Room 307 Double with bath/wc & balcony
- Rooms 310 & 311: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 401: Single with shower/wc
- Room 402: Double with bath/wc & balcony
- Rooms 404, 408, 410, & 411: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
- Room 403 (sleeps 2-3): Twin/Triple with shower/wc (twin room plus single in separate alcove)
- Room 405: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 406 (sleeps 2-3): Twin with bath/wc & balcony (plus alcove)
- Room 412: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 502: (sleeps 2-4): Double/Triple/Quad with shower/wc (double room plus 2 singles in a separate alcove)
- Room 503: Twin with bath/wc
- Rooms 509 & 510: Double with bath/wc & balcony
- NB: Singles in the alcove areas of some rooms may either be beds or sofa beds
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: Yes
- Lift to all floors but the fifth and restaurant
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake
- 5-course dinners, with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Chalet Catering
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
- Approx. 6 minutes' walk (600m) to the main Faloria cable-car
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower & wc, TV, hairdryer and some with balcony
- Cosy lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Wood panelled stube / reading room
- Small spa area with sauna, steam room and sensory shower
- Massage service available (payable locally)
- FREE Wi-Fi in public areas
- Lift to all but 5th floor and restaurant
- Tourist tax payable locally directly to hotel
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc