Hotel Petit Tournalin in Champoluc continues to appeal to those looking for an authentic Italian experience.
Situated just next to the Hotel California and Hotel Le Rocher in a clearing in the pine trees is the traditional Hotel Petit Tournalin, an attractive chalet-style building.
Perfect for those looking for a peaceful location, with just a pleasant nine minute walk along the cross-country ski track (lit at night) to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main lift. All ski equipment is issued and stored at the bottom of the main lift, so there is never a requirement to carry skis and boots to and from Champoluc village centre.
The spacious bar (recently redecorated) and dining room, with large windows to enjoy the views, are situated on the ground floor with lift and stairs up to the bedrooms on the first and second floors.
The hotel has a recently renovated spa area available to hotel guests at a charge of Euros 6 per person. Open between 1530 and 1900 hours each day, children are welcome in the spa when accompanied by an adult.
The hotel has a variety of bedrooms including some with mezzanine floors suitable for families (including rooms for 6 people). All have en-suite bathrooms. All are comfortably furnished in a traditional style. All have Internet connection, TV, Safe deposit and hairdryer.
Breakfast - Cold Buffet
Lunch - Snack Vouchers
3 course Evening Meal and Salad Bar
Early tea for Children on request
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Larger groups will be offered a discount when booking at this hotel, please ask us for a special quote
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc