A very popular hotel run by a friendly couple. Tastefully decorated throughout and with the benefit of a sauna and jacuzzi. Constructed using local wood and stone in a traditional style, the hotel is situated between the Hotel Petit Tournalin and the Hotel California in a clearing in the pine woods and an easy 9 minute walk to the ski deposit.
23 comfortable and tastefully decorated bedrooms all have en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, safe, mini bar, hairdryer and direct dial telephone. A number of the rooms are more spacious and suitable for families or couples requiring more space …
Family room on a single level – accommodates up to 4 people. 1 x double bed and 2 x single beds. This room has no DVD player or Jacuzzi bath
Two room Suite on a single level – accommodates up to 5 people. 1 x double bed in bedroom and sitting room with 2 / 3 single beds. Jacuzzi bath. This room has no DVD player
Two room Suite on a single level – accommodates up to 4 people. 1 x double bed (can be made in to a twin) in bedroom and sitting room with a double (cannot be split) sofa bed. Jacuzzi bath. This room has no DVD player
Rooms 204 – 206
There are also 3 rooms (204, 205 and 206) with a mezzanine level, each which will accommodate up to 3 people. 1 x double bed on the ground floor and 1 x single bed on the mezzanine. These don’t have a Jacuzzi bath or DVD player.
There is an attractive reception area leading through to a lounge area with open fire and bar, adjoining a smaller TV lounge. Breakfast and dinner are taken in the airy dining room decorated with paintings by local artists.
The basement of the hotel (accesable via an outside staircase) houses a Jacuzzi, sauna, small gym and Turkish bath for exclusive use of hotel guests. There are changing rooms in this area. Please note that these facilities are not available to those aged 11 or under. Youngsters aged between 12 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Breakfast - Cold Buffet, plus bacon and eggs
Lunch - Snack Vouchers
4 course Evening Meal
Early tea for Children
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Larger groups will be offered a discount when booking at this hotel, please ask us for a special quote
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc