Chalet Flo is a contemporary chalet with traditional features. The lovely open plan kitchen/dining area with wood stove and separate cosy lounge on the first floor both lead to a south-facing balcony, a wonderful spot for relaxing and enjoying the sun and mountain views. On the ground floor, there is a hot tub and steam room to unwind and a second lounge with TV, games and table football.
The bedrooms are furnished in typical alpine style with wood panelling and comfortable furnishings. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace. All rooms have twin beds, two have a further bed and two rooms have a mezzanine with two additional twin beds, ideal for families with older children (not suitable for young children as accessed by a steep open tread staircase). Rooms 3 and 4 have an interconnecting door, also ideal for families or friends.
There is a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts at the start and end of the day or the resort ski bus stops 50m from the chalet to whisk you to the slopes and resort centre in 5 minutes, running every 15 minutes.
- Spa area
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Large vaulted dining area with wood stove
- Lounge with south facing sunny balcony
- Games room with table football and large screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Resort Transport
- Games Room
- Entrance, ski and boot room, TV & games room/lounge, spa area with hot tub, steam room, massage room, shower, wc
- Room 1 - Triple with three single beds & shower/wc
- Rooms 2, 3, 4 - Twin with shower/wc
- Rooms 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - Twin with shower/wc/terrace
- Open plan kitchen and dining room, separate lounge leading to south-facing balcony, wc
- Room 10 - Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 11 - Quad mezzanine (sleeps 2-4) with four single beds & shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 12 - Quad mezzanine (sleeps 2-4) with four single beds & shower/wc
- Rooms 14 - Triple with three single beds & shower/wc
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
Groups booking ski chalet holidays through Ski Line always receive a group discount, call us for more details.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.