Free ski guiding and coaching on all dates
The Hotel Aalborg couldn't be more perfect; the slopes are outside the door, the ski hire shop is in-house, the children’s clubs cater for kids up to 12yrs and everything is served up by our fantastic hospitality team.
- A firm favourite with our guests and a very popular choice year after year
- Perfectly located on the slopes with the lifts and ski school meeting point a stone's throw away
- The ski hire shop is in-house with ski and boot storage
- A range of children's clubs cater for all ages and are run by our fantastic nannies
- Comfortable rooms with great views
- Head to the sun terrace to enjoy a beer with a view at the end of the day
The location of the Hotel Aalborg could not be better; piste-side and in between the Jandri Express & the Diable lifts making access to the fantastic ski area quick and easy, no matter what level of skier or boarder you are.
Beginners will love the nursery slopes with their free drag lifts which are right on the hotel's doorstep. Many bars and restaurants are within a few minutes' walk making this a convenient base for everything Les Deux Alpes has to offer.
- Drag lift - 20m
- Gondola - 200m (Jandri 1)
- Ski school meeting point - 20m
- Resort centre - 300m
- Relaxed bar with tab system & lounge area with satellite TV
- Large sun terrace
- Money exchange
- Individual ski lockers with heated boot warmers
- In-house equipment rental
- Hot coal sauna
- A large range of treatments are available in our wellness area, such as sports, deep tissue & hot stone massage, Japanese Reiki, Indian head massage and beauty treatments using Temple Spa products. Please visit the hotel reception for information and prices.
- 3 fantastic children's clubs available 6 days a week for children aged 4 months – 2 years, 2-5 years and 5-12 years
- Evening childcare available on 5 nights a week
- Ski school pick-up and drop-off service
- Children’s menus & high tea for children at 5pm
- Snow buggies and sledges available
- 24hr baby room & UK standard cots & highchairs
All rooms feature a TV and either views of the resort or the piste. Generous reductions are available for 3,4,5 or 6 adults sharing a room.
Beautifully finished twin and triple rooms have a TV, bath, shower and wc or just a shower & wc. Most rooms have a balcony. Piste view rooms carry a supplement.
Light and spacious larger rooms have either double or twin beds with bunks in the entrance hall or four single beds or a double & two single beds. All rooms have a TV, bath, shower, wc & balcony. Piste view rooms carry a supplement.
These stunning family rooms for five are linked double and triple rooms that share a bathroom with bath, shower and wc. All rooms have piste views, TV's and are available at a supplement.
Rooms for six are interconnecting double or twin bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds in the entrance hall and each have their own TV, bathroom and balcony with piste views and are available at a supplement.
Unique in the hotel, this family Suite for six has one double and two twin bedrooms that all share a bathroom. The double room is a good size with a balcony with piste views. The first twin room has a balcony, piste views and an attic style slanted ceiling. The second twin is attic style and to the rear of the suite with a sky light window, therefore does not have a balcony or piste view. There is also a separate lounge area with a sofa and flatscreen TV, ideal for larger families wanting that extra bit of space. This room is available at a supplement.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Includes daily breakfast, a filling afternoon tea plus 6 evening meals per week, freeing up 1 night to explore your resort and experience more of the local culture and cuisine.
If you choose to dine with us on the non-inclusive night, let us know when you book your holiday and we can cater for you, either in one of our hotel restaurants which are open 7 days a week or, if your party has booked out one of our homely chalets, we’ll create home cooked meals on the non-inclusive night as well.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.