Chalet Les Arolles is a light, bright and modern chalet with the Petite Aiguille piste and chairlift just on the doorstep. It is a 2 minute walk to the resort shuttle bus or if you prefer to walk then it is approx. 15 minutes to the centre of Les 2 Alpes and its famed nightlife.
The wooden clad walls and ceilings in the chalet really create a delightful Alpine atmosphere and a perfect setting for your tasty 4 course meals with complimentary wine. The sauna will help relax any tired muscles after a full day on the slopes and if you still have energy then use it up with a game of table tennis.
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to free resort shuttle
- 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the nearest bar
- Ski to and from the door
- Lovely wooden chalet with fantastic views
- Games room with table tennis & table football
- Lounge with TV/DVD
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
- Games room
- Table tennis
- TV room
- Chalet entrance with ski & boot room
- Sauna and games room with table tennis table
- Dining room and separate lounge with TV/DVD
- Room 1: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2: Twin with shower/wc*
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Double with shower/wc
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with shower/wc*
*Rooms 2 and 6 have a mezzanine with an extra mattress not recommended for small children
- Cable or satellite programmes
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
Did you know our ski chalet holidays are available both with and without flights?
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.