Chalet Bouton d'Or offers easy access to the skiing with just a 2 minutes' walk to the piste. The chalet is light and airy with a separate dining room and comfortable lounge area with large south-facing balcony and views of the pistes.
The blue Petite Aiguille piste is close by and you ski down here for the Petite Aiguille chairlift back up to the glacier side or the Côte chairlift for the Vallée Blanche side of the valley. Otherwise the free resort shuttle bus stops just outside and it runs every 15 minutes during the day. The comfortable bedrooms all have en suite facilties and hairdryers to share. The chalet offers stylish and comfortable accommodation which has been recently refurbished and with the catered service provides all the ingredients for a successful ski holiday to Les 2 Alpes.
- Ski to within 150m of the door
- 2 minutes' walk to the blue piste for a quick ski down to the nearest lift
- 10-15 minutes' walk (500m) to the nearest bars and restaurants
- Free resort shuttle bus stop just outside
- Lounge with large screen satellite TV and DVD
- Comfortable bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Chalet entrance with ski & boot locker.
- Open plan dining and living room with TV/DVD
- Room 1: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 2: Double with shower/wc
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 5: Double with shower/wc/balcony
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
Our ski chalet holidays are available from various different regional airports
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.