This stylish new residence opened in December 2011 and has a wonderful location on the piste above the village of Arc 1800. It has been sympathetically constructed using local stone and wood, providing a high standard of accommodation that we are sure will be popular with Inghams guests.
This property is located in Les Arcs 1800.
- Piste side location
- 12 minutes' walk to the Arc 1800
- Ski bus stops outside
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam rooms, fitness room and relaxation area (free)
- Reception with seating area
- Bakery service (pay locally)
- Laundrette (washing powder from reception)
- Covered parking (€50 per week)
Official rating: 5
- Living room with two sofa beds and separate bedroom with double bed.
- Living room with two sofa beds, bedroom with two single beds and bedroom with a double bed and en suite bathroom.
As type B6 but more spacious.
All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hot plates, multifunction oven, fridge and dishwasher, flat screen cable TV with international channels, bathroom with wc and free wireless internet access.
- Bed linen and towels, local resort taxes. Beds made up on arrival. End of stay cleaning (except kitchen). Free welcome drink at 6pm on Sunday.
- Refundable deposit €500 (credit card accepted).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having cooking your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Interested? Speak to a member of our sales team for more information on 020 8313 3999.
Up to 1 in 6 go free - Offer applies to selected 19/20 season dates and selected group sizes. Please call for more details.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc