Situated at the top of Plagne 1800, the Chalet Madeleine is a charming and traditional chalet with a light and airy feel throughout.
This elevated position gives the chalet panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valley below, which can be enjoyed from the balcony and terrace. The open plan living area gives the chalet a light and airy feel, and is the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the slopes. Bedrooms are virtually all en suite and comfortably furnished to a high standard. A private sauna and shower room on the lower ground floor provide the perfect place to relax. For your convenience to get to the lifts each morning, there is a free Inghams minibus to take you directly to the lifts of Plagne Centre - a 2 minute drive away.
- Complimentary minibus service to the ski lifts
- Charming detached chalet
- Spacious lounge/dining area with log burning stove and DVD
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance with ski and boot storage. Lounge & dining area with TV/DVD, log burning stove & balcony
- Room 2: Twin with en suite shower/wc.
- Room 1: Twin with balcony and private bath/wc opposite on the corridor.
- First Floor staircase from entrance hall
- Rooms 5 & 6: Twin with en suite shower (under eaves)
- Separate wc (shared by rooms 5 & 6)
- Room 3: Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 4: Double with en suite shower/wc.
- Sauna & shower
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
Groups booking ski chalet holidays through Ski Line always receive a group discount, call us for more details.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.