Arguably the best located hotel in Chamonix. The Savoy nursery slopes are literally just over the road from the hotel, from where the Savoy téléski lift whisks you up to the Brévent gondola, to access one of the best intermediate areas in the resort.
Alternatively, the ski-bus to Chamonix's other ski areas stops just 50m away. The hotel's attractive dining room has semi-circular bay windows with stunning views of Mont Blanc. Here you will enjoy our great choice of menus and complimentary quality wines for dinner. We offer the conviviality of larger tables for chalet-style dining with your fellow guests, or the opportunity to dine à deux should you wish. The atmospheric lounge/bar welcomes you for your pre-dinner apéritif and canapés, or to relax after dinner over coffee and a night-cap, whilst the huge sun terrace offers the same stunning Mont Blanc views as the dining room, and makes an ideal spot to round off your ski day with a well earned drink! The resort centre is just 4 minutes' walk with an excellent choice of bars and restaurants.
- Charming Chalet Hotel in a quiet location, approx. 4 minutes’ walk (400m) to Chamonix centre
- Savoy teleski lift only approx. 3 minutes’ walk (300m)
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite bath/shower attachment/wc, many with balcony
- Many bedrooms with views of Mont Blanc
- Comfortable lounge and bar with fireplace and free Wi-Fi
- Dining room with panoramic bay windows
- Suberb views towards Mont Blanc and the Savoy slopes
- Games Room
- Main entrance, reception area, lounge, bar & dining room
- Room 35 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
- Room 1 - Double with bath/wc/balcony.
- Room 2 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Rooms 3 & 37 - Double with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 24 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Rooms 25, 26, 36 & 38 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 4 - Double with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 5 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Rooms 6 & 40 - Double with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 27 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with a double and single bed with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Rooms 28, 29 & 39 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 41 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with twin beds and a single in the entrance hallway, bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 8 - Double with bath/wc
- Suite 9 - Twin bedroom and double bedroom sharing small entrance hallway, with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 30 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Rooms 31, 32 & 42 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 43 - Double with bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Room 44 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) with twin beds and a single in the entrance hallway, bath/wc/balcony (Mont Blanc view)
- Rooms 35-44 are in the wing with the lift
- Rooms 1-32 are in the other wing
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.