The Chalet Pregentil is a delightful and charming property, situated in the heart of the old village of Alpe d'Huez.
The chalet interior enjoys a wonderful cosy atmosphere, and being made virtually entirely from local wood, provides a genuine sense of rustic Alpine charm. At the end of a hard day on the slopes, guests can relax in the sauna, before pre dinner canapés provided by your Inghams chalet hosts. Bedrooms are prettily furnished in traditional wooden style, and most enjoy en suite facilities. Rooms 5 and 6 share a hallway, bathroom with a shower and wc as well as a small private lounge area so can be combined to make a suite, ideal for a family or a small group of friends. After dinner, the après-ski can be reached easily by a few minutes' stroll to the busy nightlife and the many bars of Alpe d'Huez. For ski access the nearby 'Telecentre' ski-lift will take you directly to the foot of the main lifts and ski school meeting point. At the end of the day you can ski back to within 150 metres of the chalet door.
- Central location
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the nearest lift
- Close to the central ski lift
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Cosy lounge/dining area with balcony
- Delightfully finished interior
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room 1 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Entrance with ski and boot racks, sauna, open-plan lounge and dining area with a balcony
- Room 4 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 5 - Double (sharing shower/wc with room 6)
- Room 6 - Twin (sharing shower/wc with room 5)
- Rooms 5 & 6 can be combined to form a suite with small lounge and balcony
- Room 7 - Triple (sleeps 2-3) under the eaves with en suite shower/wc.
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
Our ski chalet holidays are available from various different regional airports
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.