Free ski guiding and coaching on all dates
A cosy wooden chalet with uninterrupted panoramic views, a roaring log fire, delicious food & wine and your own sauna. There is a blue run behind the chalet that runs down to the Les Bergers area where the ski school meets & there is a small commercial centre.
- Sleeps 15 people in 7 en-suite twin or double rooms and 1 en-suite single room
- A cosy wooden chalet in the Altiport area with uninterrupted panoramic views
- The blue run behind the chalet runs down to the ‘Bergers’ area where the ski school meets
- After a beautiful day on the slopes, sit by a roaring log fire and enjoy delicious food and wine
- Ski slopes - 100m
- Ski lift - 400m
- Ski bus stop - 400m
- Ski school meeting point - 400m
- Resort centre - 1km
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Sauna, spacious living/dining room with comfortable leather sofas, a log fire, TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Two twin bedrooms and one single bedroom each with shower and wc.
One twin bedroom with bath and wc.
Two double bedrooms with a small bath and wc and two larger twin rooms with shower, wc and balcony which carry a supplement.
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.