A world famous hotel, the old Baronial splendor of the Fairmont Banff Springs never fails to amaze. Virtually a resort in itself the hotel is nestled at the foot of the Rockies in extensive grounds with superb views of the wilderness.
- No. of rooms: 768
- Official rating: 5
- Fairmont rooms sleep up to 4 and have a king size bed (sleep 1-2), a queen size bed and a single bed (sleep 3); two queen beds or a queen/king with sofa bed (sleep 4).
- Deluxe rooms (sleep 1-4) have the same layout as Fairmont rooms but are larger and more comfortable.
- The spacious Junior Suites have a defined bedroom with a king bed and sitting area with double sofa bed. Larger suites available on request.
- All rooms are allocated with sufficient beds for the number of occupants and have bath, shower, TV, telephone, coffee maker, hairdryer and minibar.
- Gold Floor Rooms Fairmont and deluxe gold floor rooms are available too.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Upgrade to Fairmont ‘Gold Floor’ Rooms & Service
- Book the Fairmont Gold Floor rooms for added luxury on your holiday. Available in Fairmont hotels in Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler and Tremblant, you can enjoy superior accommodation and first class services on the exclusive Gold Floor of the hotel, including:
- Private check-in and check out
- Private lounge exclusive for Gold Floor guests
- Healthy continental breakfast in lounge
- Afternoon canapés and honour bar
- Complimentary newspaper
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold Manager
- Personalised wake-up calls
- Computer access in lounge with high-speed internet
- In room high speed internet access
- Selection of DVDs, CDs, books and games to enjoy.
All of this combined with the spectacular skiing will make your stay nothing short of unforgettable.
Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list of amenities.
These may vary for each Fairmont hotel.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Tremblant
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Choice of restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Whirlpool, fitness centre (fee $30 per stay, pay locally)
- Magnificent spa featuring 4 pools, lounges, whirlpool, outdoor hot tub, saunas, steam rooms, treatments (entry to spa approx $69 plus treatments)
- Beauty salon
- Bowling centre
- Ice rink
- Skate hire
- Heated indoor pool
- Ski room
- Fitness room
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Disco or nightclub
- Games room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Garden terrace
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee shop
- Hair salon
- TV room
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Room only
- There are a variety of restaurants available at the hotel to book and enjoy locally
- Christmas and New Year festivities (book locally in advance)
Up to 1 in 6 go free - Offer applies to selected 19/20 season dates and selected group sizes. Please call for more details.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc