Built in traditional Austrian style, Chalet Landhaus Moos B offers a good standard of attractive accommodation that is a credit to Brigitte, the live in owner and her family who proudly maintain the chalet. They are currently renovating the bedrooms and the newly refurbished bedroom 3 gives a taste of what is to come!
St Anton isn't known for its choice of slopeside chalets but if that is top of your priorities then this is the chalet for you. The chalet is in a fantastic piste-side location, situated just above the village on the side of the Galzig, it is a blue run down to the Gampen and Galzig lifts. Depending on snow conditions there is a short access path up to the slopes or you can walk a little further along the road to join the slopes. To the dismay of the chalet staff and the untouched afternoon treat! the lively and popular Krazy Kanguruh and Mooserwirt are virtually on the doorstep, both great venues to end your days skiing that truly have to be experienced to be believed (these bars close by 8pm so they won't disturb your evening). The resort centre is about an 8/10-minute walk down the piste, and not much longer if you opt for the road. Coming back up from town, you can take the local bus (free ski bus during the day or night bus with fare) which stops just a couple of minutes’ walk from the chalet.
The chalet has five spacious bedrooms, one of which is a self-contained ensuite studio on the ground floor with the option of a third bed. The rest of the chalet is on the upper floor, there is a dining room and the advantage of a separate living room which is comfortable and cosy and offers a great place to relax over a slice of cake and cup of tea or to enjoy your canapes and aperitif.
Since the owner and her family live in a self-contained apartment on the middle floor, this chalet is not suitable for noisy groups.
- Entrance shared by guests and owners.
- Room 1 - self-contained spacious studio with double sofa bed plus additional single sofa bed, ensuite shower & basin, separate WC. Supplement of £25pp. (If used by 3rd person when rest of chalet full then only 50% full holiday price)
- Owner's apartment (duplex over first and second floors)
- Living room
- Dining room
- 2 shower rooms each with shower & basin.
- 2 WC's.
- Room 2 - Austrian twin.
- Room 3 - Newly refurbished twin (off sitting room).
- Room 4 - Austrian twin (off dining room).
- Room 5 - Austrian twin.
- Tv (local channels) & DVD player
- Docking station
- External ski & boot room with heated boot racks.
Owner & family live in self-contained duplex apartment on 1st & 2nd floors.
Internet/wifi is available free of charge in all of our chalets, however, in most instances belongs to the chalet owner so its availability is outside of our control. Please bear in mind that in the mountains, signal strength can vary, may not always be that strong or suitable for large amounts of streaming. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that it will be operative or that there will be a continuous and uninterrupted connection. In the event of technical or other issues preventing access, no refund or compensation will be paid! Bear in mind that access may not be available throughout the chalet and maybe in communal areas only. We recommend that if accessing the net or downloading is essential during your holiday, you have your own data/roaming package for backup or make use of a local internet shop.
- Sleeps - 10/11
- Bedrooms - 3 Austrian twins, 1 twin, 1 double
- Bath/Shower Rooms - 1 ensuite, 2 shower rooms & 2 WC's.
- Ski chalet board - Hearty breakfast, teatime treat, 4-course dinner & house wine
- Distance to slopes - On the slopes, virtually ski in/out!
- Distance to resort centre - 10-minute walk down the piste.
- Ski rental taxi - Complimentary taxi to arrange ski hire with our supplier.
- Return flight from Gatwick (NB: Travel may not be included for early/late season departures).
- Return transfer from airport to your resort when using our flights.
- Chalet board with breakfast, tea time treat and 3-course evening meal with house wine & coffee (evening meal on six nights)
- Canapes and aperitif
- Bath & Hand towels (with a mid-week change on request)
- Sauna towels and hot tub robes where applicable
- Services of our Resort staff
- Winter sports insurance (you can book ski insurance here)
- Ski/snowboard carriage on flights (pre-book at £35 per set, or £45 at the airport subject to availability)
- Lift passes, ski hire or ski school
- Evening meal on staff day off
- Lunchtime meals
- Any relevant Airport/flight tax & local resort taxes which will be added to your invoice (approx £50pp)
- All our illustrated floor plans are for your guidance only and are not to scale. The positioning of beds, en suite bathrooms, sofas etc may vary from that shown. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies.
- Prices are per person and based on two people sharing a room, inclusive of return Gatwick flights, transfers and catered chalet accommodation. Please add applicable taxes of £50pp (airport/flight taxes of approx £35pp and local resort taxes of approx £15pp).
The Chalet staff have a well earned day off during your stay, usually Wednesday for Val d'Isere and Thursday for St Anton. On this day, breakfast and afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourself and you are free to sample one of the local restaurants in the evening - our staff will be pleased to help with recommendations and bookings.
Mini fishcakes served with Thai chilli dipping sauce
Parmesan poppy seed crisps
Whipped goats cheese with warm black olive scones
Slow cooked shoulder of lamb with cumin couscous and caramelised onions
Chick pea and vegetable tagine with cumin couscous
Vanilla pannacotta, poached pear and granita
Home cooked chicken pie served with mash potato and broccoli
Ski Line offer generous group and child prices in this chalet, please call us for the latest discounts
The amount of the discount will depend on the date, peak dates have less discounts, but if you are skiing on an off peak dates up to 1 in 5 people could be free, please call us for further details.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc