The Bichler is a charming Austrian chalet with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, ideally situated in a quiet location with lovely mountain views and conveniently close to Söll’s lively village centre.
It offers cheerful, traditionally styled accommodation throughout and facilities include a dining room, comfortable lounge and ski & boot storage. The ski bus stops just 50m away.
- Ski bus stop 50m
- Attractive, traditionally furnished chalet
- All bedrooms with private or ensuite shower/wc, many with balcony
- Village centre approximately 800m
- Free Wi-Fi
- Boot room and ski storage.
- Dining room, lounge, wc.
- Room 0: Apartment with Austrian twin* and bunk beds. Private shower/wc adjacent.
- Rooms 1 & 2: Austrian twin* with single sofa bed, shower/wc/balcony.
- Room 3: Austrian twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
- Room 4: Austrian twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
- Room 5: Single room, private shower/wc adjacent.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 11-15 guests
- "Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
Did you know our ski chalet holidays are available both with and without flights?
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc