This picturesque hotel, once a 17th century inn, has an excellent reputation for comfort, cuisine and friendly service. The Kramerwirt is owned by the Kröll family who have been welcoming guests for many years, and have created here a wonderful atmosphere in the finest traditions of Tyrolean hospitality.
- Centrally located in the village next to the church
- 500m from the lifts
- Ski bus stop outside
- Attractive lounge and bar with conservatory area
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Traditional wood-panelled stube
- Occasional live music 6 times a week
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Use of rooftop spa area (€5.50 per day) with steam room, sauna and infrared cabin (Free). Massages available (pay locally)
- Steam room
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 65
- Standard twins have bath and some have balcony and sleep up to 3
- Larger superior twins sleep up to 3 and have bath, seating area and balcony
- One room suites,sleeping up to 4 have bath, balcony and separate lounge area.
- Singles have shower and balcony.
- All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available from reception on request (€4 per day).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Lift accessible: Yes
- Excellent cuisine using meat and dairy products from the hotel's own farm and butcher
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly cheese selection, Italian, starter and dessert buffets
- Special 5 course Christmas gala dinner with carol singing and a family celebration
- New Year gala dinner with live music included.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free on some off peak dates.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc