Since 2012 we can offer Chalet Auhof in Austria to our guest. The chalet is in 2012 completely renovated. Because of the size, location and facilities this is a unique winter sports chalet. The former farmhouse is located at the edge of the ski village Flachau, about 700 meters from the ski lift and slopes and 900m to the city centre. The bus stop is direct in front of the chalet and will take you there in 5 minutes.
The chalet is 450 m² and because of this size perfect for groups till a maximum of 26 persons. The chalet has got a Stube (dining room) and a games/ DVD room with flatscreen television, DVD player and Wii games console. The chalet has got 12 bedrooms and a separate area for storing and drying ski equipment and wet clothes. Outside the chalet, there is a half covered sun deck with excellent views over the surrounding mountains. In the garden, you will find a finish style wood burning sauna*.
The 12 bedrooms of the chalet are divided over the three floors. One bedroom is located on the ground floor, seven bedrooms are on the first floor and four bedrooms are on the top floor. The bedrooms are divided into 2 x single bed, 6 x double beds and 4 x single bed and bunkbed. Six of the bedrooms have got their own bathroom, the other guest can make use of the spacious bathrooms on each floor. The chalet staff, that is also living in the chalet (bedroom 1) will make sure that all the beds are made with sheets and a duvet. Every room will have extra blankets and pillows for individual use.
This chalet is perfect for large groups, but also smaller groups can book separate rooms. This way you can find the privacy of your own room (lockable) and the atmosphere in the common area. Our chalet staff will take care of the reception, cleaning of the common areas, breakfast and dinner.
* Free of use once a week between Monday and Friday. If you would like to use the sauna another time the costs are €40 per 2 hours.
- Free standing chalet
- Surface chalet 450 m²
- Very large common area (Stube)
- Professional kitchen which the chalet staff use for creating delicious meals
- 12 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and 12 toilets for maximum 26 persons
- Finish wood burning sauna in the garden
- Partly covered sundeck
- Free wifi in the chalet
- Wii games console, flatscreen television and DVD player
- Heated storage room for ski equipment
- Beds are made with sheets, duvet and towels
- Only bookable with catering
- Stube (dining room)
- TV room / gamesroom with flatscreen television, DVD player and games console
- Professional kitchen
- Storage room for skis and boots (heated)
- Bedroom 1: two single beds, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower (to be used by the chalet staff)
- Bedroom 2: two single beds, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Two separate toilets
- Bedroom 3: one single bed and bunkbed, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Bedroom 4: two single beds, sink
- Bedroom 5: two single beds, sink
- Bedroom 6: two single beds, sink
- Bedroom 7: two single beds, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Bedroom 8: one single bed and bunkbed, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Bedroom 9: one single bed and bunkbed, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Bathroom with two showers and two separate toilets
- Bedroom 10: one single bed, sink
- Bedroom 11: two single beds, sink
- Bedroom 12: one single bed, sink
- Bedroom 13: one single bed and bunkbed, sink and bathroom with toilet and shower
- Bathroom with one shower and two separate toilets
- City centre: 900 meter
- Lifts: 700 meter
- Slopes: 700 meter
- 7x Continental breakfast
- 6x Homemade 3-course dinner in the chalet
- 6x Afternoon tea: cake/ biscuit or savoury snack (quiche, pizza, nuts…) after skiing
- Children menu possible for children aged 11 or under (2 courses at an earlier hour)
- Free use of the sauna once a week.
- 3 towels per person
- Daily cleaning of kitchen and common area
- Final cleaning
- Coffee and tea
- Liftpass (you can order these with us at a discount)
- Tourist tax (€2,- p.p.p.n.)
- Booking fee €20,- per booking
- Juices, soft drinks, beer and wine
- Child seat free of use
- Baby cot €15,- per week
- Dogs are not allowed
- Use of sauna €40,- for 2 hours (one time for free)
- If you book per room, rooms without an own bathroom will get a discount of €30 per person
- If you book per room there will be a surcharge of 40% of the basic price for a single room
- If you book per room there will be a surcharge for a 3- or 4-persons room of 15% of the basic price per person by an occupation of 2 persons in these rooms
- The minimum occupation means we charge minimal this number of adults
- If the chalet is occupied with more persons than the minimum stated above all extra persons staying (12 years or older) pay only 75% of the basic price (not valid for short ski)
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc