**please note this is a family orientated property and the operator will not take bookings for adult only groups**
- Superb quiet and convenient location
- Nearest ski-lift, the Mont Chery, and piste approx. 3-4 minutes walk (350m)
- Village centre approx. 3 minutes walk (300m)
- Sauna and hot tub shared by our four chalets
- Family rooms and suites available, almost all with private en-suite facilities
- Dedicated child care rooms, and ample traffic-free space around the chalet for outdoor play
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s high tea, and 4 course evening meals with complimentary wine and coffee
Chalet Karine is on the first floor of Le Chaumiere, an attractive, classically Savoyarde building that was specially converted two years ago to four attractive chalet apartments, each staffed and run individually, but sharing our in-chalet child care rooms, sauna, hot-tub and ski storage.
The Karine has a comfortable and stylish interior, with open-plan living/dining area with log-burning stove.
Our Nursery and Snow Club rooms are on the ground floor in purpose-designed child care rooms and it is also here that we run our Cocoa Club in the evenings. Children in Classic Child Care will use Chalet Aventine, also on the first floor, for their lunches.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac just off the village centre, the location is ideal for families, with plenty of safe secluded space for outdoor fun and games in the snow.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Sauna, 2 showers & wc
Nursery, Snow Club & boot room
Living/dining-room with fireplace, kitchen area, wc, terrace & balcony
Room 1 - Sleeps 4
Quadruple family room with double and bunks (bath/wc/balcony)
Room 2 - Sleeps 2
Room 3 - Sleeps 2
Room 4 - Sleeps 2
Room 5 - Sleeps 2-3
Triple room with twin and single sofa bed (shower/wc)
Room 5 will take a cot. Supplements p.p.p.n; Shower/wc/balcony £2.85; bath/wc/balcony £3.95
Children in chalet... Please note that Children under the age of 13 will only be served high tea and will not be permitted to dine with the adults. High teas are served at 5:30 as the main evening meal for children under 13. Children 13 or older will dine with the adults normally at around 20:00 to 20:30 each evening (except on chalet staffs night off)