A high quality apart-chalet located 50m from the piste at the entrance to Belle Plagne. The interior is comfortable and attractively decorated in a traditional and rustic wood style, with good views of the surrounding mountains. The lounge area is well furnished with comfortable seating and a log fire to enjoy in those relaxing ‘after ski’ evenings. The main resort centre is 500m away.
- Sleeps 9 -10 people in 4 twin or double & 1 bunk bedrooms
- A comfortable apart-chalet, attractively decorated in a traditional and rustic wood style, with good views of the surrounding mountains
- What's included New and enhanced chalet menu, free Wi-Fi, a pre-bookable beer pack plus more.
- Ski lift - 500m
- Ski school meeting point - 250m
- Resort centre - 500m
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines, hand-picked by our Master of Wines & matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable 24 pack of beer available from just £10
- Wellness area with a shared sauna and hot tub for the chalet complex (access is limited & subject to availability)
Ground floor: One double bedroom with ensuite bath and wc available at a supplement. One twin bedroom with shared separate shower and wc across the corridor. The shower & wc is shared with the 1st floor bunk room.
First floor: Comfortable lounge and dining area with fireplace and balcony. One small bunk room, best as a single or for children (shares bathroom with the ground floor twin room).
Second floor: Two twin eaves bedrooms, both with ensuite shower and one separate wc.
Meals: Chalet Board.
An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday, plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits.
A delicious home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.
Please note: Chalet staff live out.