Conveniently located close to the edge of the Bellecôte piste, and approx. 10 minutes’ easy walk to the resort centre, Chalet Bellecôte proved a popular addition to our range in Courchevel 1850 last season.
Comfortably furnished in traditional Savoyard style, the chalet is on the top floor, with characterful beamed eave ceilings throughout. Its elevated position, ensures the best views from the balconies, which are a feature of every bedroom, as well as the main living/dining-room. The living and dining areas are divided by a stylish glass-fronted fireplace, ensuring a warm and cosy chalet ambience.
For your added convenience, we can also arrange for a private rental ski and boot-fitting service to come direct to your chalet.
Main entrance, and lift to second & sixth floors
Private ski & boot-locker for Chalet Bellecôte, and access to/from piste
(£50 per person reduction for guests in Rooms 4 & 5) All bedrooms are partially under the eaves, with traditional beamed ceilings. Supplements per person per night: Shower/wc/balcony £2.95; Bath/wc/balcony £3.95
Chalet entrance. Open-plan living-dining-room and kitchen, log fireplace and balcony. WC
Room 1 Twin with en suite corner-bath, separate wc and balcony
Room 2 Twin with en suite shower, wc and balcony
Room 3 Continental twin with en suite shower, wc and balcony
Room 4 Twin with balcony, sharing adjacent bath/wc with Room 5
Room 5 Small double with balcony, sharing adjacent bath/wc with Room 4
- Virtually ski-in/ski-out location, just 10m from the piste
- Convenient location in popular Bellecôte area of Courchevel 1850
- Ski down on easy piste to main lifts at La Croisette
- Attractive and comfortable living/dining area with log fireplace, TV/DVD, and feature beamed ceilings
- Private rental ski and boot-fitting service brought to your chalet
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Children in chalet... Please note that on non school holiday dates children under the age of 13 may not be permitted unless the group have taken booked the whole chalet. Please also note that Children under the age of 13 will only be served high tea and will not be permitted to dine with the adults. High teas are served at 5:30 as the main evening meal for children under 13. Children 13 or older will dine with the adults normally at around 20:00 to 20:30 each evening (except on chalet staffs night off)