The new 'Mountainstar Lodge' is being built just for our guests and exclusively for our four chalets. The emphasis is on style, comfort and attention to detail and knowing the owner as we do, we are confident that the Chalet Thebe will prove to be one of our most popular chalets in St Anton.
The location is on an elevated area close to the Nasserein gondola offering quick access to the skiing in the mornings and fine views of the valley from many of the rooms.
The chalet has its own wellness area with hot-tub, sauna, relaxation and shower/wc, perfect for relaxing those aching muscles at the end of the day.
The open plan lounge/dining area in the chalet has a fireplace, flat screen TV and a balcony. The ski and boot room is on the lower ground floor and shared with the Larissa, Charon and Janus chalets.
SECOND FLOOREntrance to chalet, open-plan living/dining-room with fireplace, Wellness area.
Room 1 Continental twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 2 Continental twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 3 Continental twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 4 Continental twin with bath/wc and balcony
Supplements per person per night: Bath/wc/balcony £1.95.
- Under 3 minutes' walk (250m) to the main Nasserein gondola
- Approx. 6 minutes' walk (600m) to the centre of St Anton
- Wellness area with hot-tub and sauna
- Every room with en suite bath/wc and balcony
- Spacious lounge and dining-room with log fireplace, TV and large balcony
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates.
Children in chalet... Please note that on non school holiday dates children under the age of 13 may not be permitted unless the group have taken booked the whole chalet. Please also note that Children under the age of 13 will only be served high tea and will not be permitted to dine with the adults. High teas are served at 5:30 as the main evening meal for children under 13. Children 13 or older will dine with the adults normally at around 20:00 to 20:30 each evening (except on chalet staffs night off)